Note Regarding Preview: Apologies, live preview is not fully available for this product. The Monogram aspect of the sign will not change but you will be able to appreciate how your desired text and date will span available sign space (roughly) and appear in the finished piece. Rest assured that all text will be attached correctly at the top and bottom of each letter/number despite how they appear to float in the preview.
This beautiful, solid steel wreath monogram comes with the name of your choice and an established date as well as the traditional first letter of the last name. A lot of personalization in a small package -- a truly unique gift.
- No special characters, no emojis, any character that would "float" or fall off the design because it's not attached to something else must be disregarded. Example: dash -- instead use a slash which can be attached both above and below.
- Customization information is assumed to be correct as input by you. It will not be proofread or have production held to confirm that it is correct. Example: you input Smity. We might think it's Smith and, if we tried to reach you unsuccessfully to confirm that there was or was not an error while you were on a cruise vacation, your sign could sit in a holding pattern and potentially be late. So, we don't hold anything. PLEASE BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR INPUT IS CORRECT.
- Apologies in advance but incorrect customization information that causes a sign to be produced in a way that is unusable to you cannot be refunded. If a redo is required with corrected data, we can work to discount and/or provide shipping relief for a reorder. Obviously if an error on our part is made during production that results in an unusable sign, we will replace and re-ship that at no cost to you.
- Flat rate shipping of $8. Ship one or as many as you wish for a single $8 shipping fee!
- Every shipment is covered by Route Package Protection to address shipping damages, misdeliveries and even porch pirates!
- Steel - We carefully selected a highly durable, 18 gauge cold-rolled steel for this product, which is heavy enough to withstand a lifetime of use but light enough to manage and hang safely in a wide range of places.
- Powder Coat - The powder coating process involves three basic steps: part preparation or the pre-treatment, the powder application, and curing. This creates a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint, making your piece safe for both indoor and outdoor use!
**Actual patina finish may vary from the product photo due to the unique oxidation process.
Shipping and Route Package Protection Services are included in the price shown. Route Protection is a relatively painless way to get instant coverage for damage during shipment, mis-delivery by the post office/shipping carrier or even if a porch pirate absconds with your package! A few clicks and a replacement item can be on its way to you. Certain exclusions apply.