‘Tis the season! Whether you are decking your own halls or sending your love to those who can’t join this year, these classic steel Christmas ornaments are a great way to spread holiday cheer. Precision cut from raw American 18 gauge steel and powder coated for durability, so it will last indoors or out in the snow. This ornament set comes in a variety of Christmas colors and contains a mitten, stocking cap, candy cane, ornament and bell. They are 4 inches tall so they will look great on any Christmas tree!
- Production can take up to 7 business days but is often shorter.
- Shipping takes from 5-7 business days depending on carrier used and is outside our control.
- If you've run up against a gift deadline and production/shipping is an issue, we can provide you with a "delayed gift" email that you can send to your recipient, and you can include any personal note you wish.
- 5 pieces in the set
- Hang with ribbon on your tree or with nails/screws into the wall
- Flat rate shipping of $8. Ship one or as many as you wish for a single $8 shipping fee!
- Steel - We carefully selected a highly durable, 18 gauge cold-rolled steel for this product, which is heavy enough to withstand a lifetime of use but light enough to manage and hang safely in a wide range of places.
- Powder Coat - The powder coating process involves three basic steps: part preparation or the pre-treatment, the powder application, and curing. This creates a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint, making your piece safe for both indoor and outdoor use!
Shipping and Route Package Protection Services are included in the price shown. Route Protection is a relatively painless way to get instant coverage for damage during shipment, mis-delivery by the post office/shipping carrier or even if a porch pirate absconds with your package! A few clicks and a replacement item is on its way to you. Certain exclusions apply.
**Actual patina finish may vary from the product photo due to the unique oxidation process.