It sparkles. It shines. It’s unique. Just like you. This holiday season, brighten up any space with this pristine snowflake ornament. Choose the script letter of your choice within this charming snowflake silhouette. Precision cut from raw American 18 gauge steel and powder coated for durability, this piece of metal art looks great indoors or out.
These signs also make great gifts for weddings, Christmas, anniversaries, and many other special life events.
- No special characters, no emojis, any character that would "float" or fall off the design because it's not attached to something else must be disregarded. Example: dash -- instead use a slash which can be attached both above and below.
- Customization information is assumed to be correct as input by you. It will not be proofread or have production held to confirm that it is correct. Example: you input Smity. We might think it's Smith and, if we tried to reach you unsuccessfully to confirm that there was or was not an error while you were on a cruise vacation, your sign could sit in a holding pattern and potentially be late. So, we don't hold anything. PLEASE BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR INPUT IS CORRECT.
- Apologies in advance but incorrect customization information that causes a sign to be produced in a way that is unusable to you cannot be refunded. If a redo is required with corrected data, we can work to discount and/or provide shipping relief for a reorder. Obviously if an error on our part is made during production that results in an unusable sign, we will replace and re-ship that at no cost to you.
- Flat rate shipping of $8. Ship one or as many as you wish for a single $8 shipping fee!
- Every shipment is covered by Route Package Protection to address shipping damages, misdeliveries and even porch pirates!
- Steel - We carefully selected a highly durable, 18 gauge cold-rolled steel for this product, which is heavy enough to withstand a lifetime of use but light enough to manage and hang safely in a wide range of places.
- Powder Coat - The powder coating process involves three basic steps: part preparation or the pre-treatment, the powder application, and curing. This creates a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint, making your piece safe for both indoor and outdoor use!
**Actual patina finish may vary from the product photo due to the unique oxidation process.