Personalize this Happy Campers sign with your name or someone who loves to camp! This design includes silhouette of trees, with a tent and fire at the bottom. Name will appear on the bottom left. There are 2 lines of text offered.
Flat rate shipping of $8. Ship one or as many as you wish for a single $8 shipping fee! Every shipment is covered by Route Package Protection to address shipping damages, misdeliveries and even porch pirates!
Product Widths (Nominal Sizes):
- No special characters, no emojis, any character that would "float" or fall off the design because it's not attached to something else must be disregarded. Example: dash -- instead use a slash which can be attached both above and below.
- Customization information is assumed to be correct as input by you. It will not be proofread or have production held to confirm that it is correct. Example: you input Smity. We might think it's Smith and, if we tried to reach you unsuccessfully to confirm that there was or was not an error while you were on a cruise vacation, your sign could sit in a holding pattern and potentially be late. So, we don't hold anything. PLEASE BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR INPUT IS CORRECT.
- Apologies in advance but incorrect customization information that causes a sign to be produced in a way that is unusable to you cannot be refunded. If a redo is required with corrected data, we can work to discount and/or provide shipping relief for a reorder. Obviously if an error on our part is made during production that results in an unusable sign, we will replace and re-ship that at no cost to you.
- Flat rate shipping of $8. Ship one or as many as you wish for a single $8 shipping fee!
- Every shipment is covered by Route Package Protection to address shipping damages, misdeliveries and even porch pirates!
- Steel - We carefully selected a highly durable, 18 gauge cold-rolled steel for this product, which is heavy enough to withstand a lifetime of use but light enough to manage and hang safely in a wide range of places.
- Powder Coat - The powder coating process involves three basic steps: part preparation or the pre-treatment, the powder application, and curing. This creates a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint, making your piece safe for both indoor and outdoor use!
**Actual patina finish may vary from the product photo due to the unique oxidation process.