This golf sign features an initial of your choice with two golf clubs intersecting. This would make a great birthday or Father's or Mother's Day gift. Select your recipient's (or your!) first letter of the last name and VOILA! A unique and special piece of metal art will be on its way to you shortly!
- No special characters, no emojis, any character that would "float" or fall off the design because it's not attached to something else must be disregarded. Example: dash -- instead use a slash which can be attached both above and below.
- Customization information is assumed to be correct as input by you. It will not be proofread or have production held to confirm that it is correct. Example: you input Smity. We might think it's Smith and, if we tried to reach you unsuccessfully to confirm that there was or was not an error while you were on a cruise vacation, your sign could sit in a holding pattern and potentially be late. So, we don't hold anything. PLEASE BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR INPUT IS CORRECT.
- Apologies in advance but incorrect customization information that causes a sign to be produced in a way that is unusable to you cannot be refunded. If a redo is required with corrected data, we can work to discount and/or provide shipping relief for a reorder. Obviously if an error on our part is made during production that results in an unusable sign, we will replace and re-ship that at no cost to you.
- Flat rate shipping of $8. Ship one or as many as you wish for a single $8 shipping fee!
- Every shipment is covered by Route Package Protection to address shipping damages, misdeliveries and even porch pirates!
- Dimensions: approximately 18 inches by 18 inches up to 36 inches by 36 inches, depending on the monogram initial and length of the name.
- Material: highly durable 18 gauge cold-rolled steel made in the USA
- Powder coat finish for durability and longevity, view finish options here
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Hang with either nails or screws into the wall, view our collection of hanging hardware here
*Actual patina finish may vary from the product photo due to the oxidation process.