Cozy up your kitchen with this decorative metal Christmas milk & cookies sign. Just bake up a batch of goodies, sit back and wait. Precision cut from raw American 18 gauge steel and powder coated for durability, this piece looks great indoors or out.
- Production can take up to 7 business days but is often shorter.
- Shipping takes from 5-7 business days depending on carrier used and is outside our control.
- If you've run up against a gift deadline and production/shipping is an issue, we can provide you with a "delayed gift" email that you can send to your recipient, and you can include any personal note you wish.
- Flat rate shipping of $8. Ship one or as many as you wish for a single $8 shipping fee!
- Every shipment is covered by Route Package Protection to address shipping damages, misdeliveries and even porch pirates!
- Steel - We carefully selected a highly durable, 18 gauge cold-rolled steel for this product, which is heavy enough to withstand a lifetime of use but light enough to manage and hang safely in a wide range of places.
- Powder Coat - The powder coating process involves three basic steps: part preparation or the pre-treatment, the powder application, and curing. This creates a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint, making your piece safe for both indoor and outdoor use!
**Actual patina finish may vary from the product photo due to the unique oxidation process.
Shipping and Route Package Protection Services are included in the price shown. Route Protection is a relatively painless way to get instant coverage for damage during shipment, mis-delivery by the post office/shipping carrier or even if a porch pirate absconds with your package! A few clicks and a replacement item is on its way to you. Certain exclusions apply.